Get the eBook
STREAMLINE NERC CIP COMPLIANCE WITH PASSIVE NETWORK MONITORING
The NERC CIP standards are a set of requirements designed to secure the assets required for operating North America’s bulk electric system. The requirements consist of 11 standards covering the security of electronic perimeters and the protection of critical cyber assets, as well as personnel and training, security management and disaster recovery planning.
Download this eBook for an in-depth explanation of how SilentDefense streamlines compliance with:
- CIP-002-5.1a (BES Cyber System Categorization)
- CIP-003-6 (Security Management Controls)
- CIP-004-6 (Personnel & Training)
- CIP-005-5 (Electronic Security Perimeters)
- CIP-007-6 (Systems Security Management)
- CIP-008-5 (Incident Reporting and Response Planning)
- CIP-0010-2 (Configuration Change Management and Vulnerability)
- CIP-0011-2 (Information Protection)
Learn how SilentDefense can make the life of North American utilities required to comply with NERC CIP regulation easier, saving them considerable effort and money.