Last Updated: May 18, 2018 - to reflect EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This policy defines how SecurityMatters uses and protects any information that you provide SecurityMatters when you use this website.
SecurityMatters is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information through which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
SecurityMatters may update this policy to reflect changes in the content of this website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from May 18, 2018.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following personal information:
- Your name
- The name of your company
- Your e-mail address
- How you found out about SecurityMatters
- Sales or general information inquiries
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We collect this information:
- When you complete our online form to request our marketing material
- When you submit sales or general information inquiries
- By means of ’cookies’ when you use our website (see Cookies section)
WHAT WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the information specified in the previous section for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To customize the website according to your interests
- From time to time, we may contact you through the e-mail address you provided for market research purposes
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law or by regulations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Dutch Data Protection Act. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
OPTING OUT AND UNSUBSCRIBING
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails.
This website makes use of the following cookies:
- Google Analytics cookies: we use the free Google Analytics tool (see http://www.google.com/analytics/) to collect and analyze site statistics. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions on this website. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information and are only used for the statistical collection of data such as visits and page hits. Google Analytics’ cookies store IP addresses but we cannot link those addresses to any individual or path through the website. Google uses the cookies to read information and evaluate visitors’ use of the website in the form of statistical reports that we can access. The Google Analytics’ code is incorporated into this website’s code so that our site serves the cookies, but Google has access to the cookies. You can stop being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites by going to Google's site at: Link.
Google Analytics' terms require us to reproduce the following wording in this policy:
- Use of HubSpot: We use HubSpot for our online marketing activities. This is an integrated software solution with which we cover various aspects of our online marketing. These include, among other things:
- Content Management (website and blog)
- E-mail marketing (newsletters and automated mailings, e.g. for the provision of downloads)
- Social Media Publishing & Reporting
- Reporting (e.g. traffic sources, visits, etc....)
- Contact management (e.g. user segmentation & CRM)
- Landing Pages and Contact Forms
HubSpot is certified under the terms of the EU - U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and is subject to the TRUSTe's Privacy Seal and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor Framework.
More information about the data protection regulations of HubSpot.
More information from HubSpot regarding EU data protection regulations.
More information about the cookies used by HubSpot can be found here.
We believe there is no reason for our visitors to be particularly concerned about the privacy implications of any of the cookies we use, but we do recognize the importance of making you aware of the purpose and scope of the data stored in the cookies which are created or updated on your computer when you visit this website. You may choose to delete these cookies from your computer between visits to this website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.