U.S. Senior Information Technology Administrator
Location: Nashua, NH, USA
Employment type: Full time
Years of relevant experience: +5 years
Location: Nashua, NH (US)
You are an IT professional with excellent skills in innovating IT infrastructure in medium enterprise. You love improving your work by pushing the limit of technology and want to see the results being used by companies around the globe. Then this job is for you!
Our corporate culture is characterized by strong entrepreneurship, openness and responsibility. As an administrator of the IT department you will join our creative and fast-paced team in Nashua, NH.
About the Job
The IT Administrator provides overall provisioning and configuration of all current and future computer, network equipment and software across all US locations, takes a lead role in local US IT projects and corporate IT initiatives, and provides recommendations and support for IT management decisions.
The day-to-day activities of the Senior IT Administrator include:
- Implements the overall IT framework - procedures, practices, procurement strategies and the setting up and maintenance of the IT infrastructure encompassing telecommunication systems and networks, Internet connectivity links and networks, computer / hardware, software systems and applications and data centers.
- Discusses key issues with IT management and identifies risk for timely IT investments and rollout of specific IT projects and initiatives.
- Supports IT management by analyzing technology needs as directed.
- Implements and tracks methodologies that drive improved use of technology through better planning, testing and implementation.
- Executes all IT product evaluation, development, and implementation efforts for US IT.
- Ensure product and service development projects are on schedule, within budget, and meet the projected return on investment.
- Confers and engages with external IT vendors, suppliers, outsourcing partners and software developers to buy IT assets and ensures the smooth running of the organizational IT infrastructure.
- Tests and improves the disaster recovery plans.
- Monitors and verifies adherence to all IT security requirements across the organization and ensures best practices are in place.
- Create and maintain documentation of systems and processes in use, create and maintain tutorials for end users.
- Provides employee end user support across the United States.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Love of technology.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
- Strong knowledge in cloud Microsoft solutions such as Office 365, Azure AD and OneDrive.
- Strong knowledge of IT security practices in a geographically and technology diverse organization.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco networking technologies.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies based on ESXi and Azure Cloud.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when necessary (e.g. patching critical systems).
- Effective and efficient troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Minimum 5 years recent IT administration experience.
- IT Project execution experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in the software industry.
- Minimum of 2 years in virtualization and cloud technologies.
What we offer
- Strong salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to develop yourself as an IT professional.
- The opportunity to continuously learn, develop and implement new technology.
- Flexible remote / home office policies.
- Generous PTO.
We are specifically looking for people with a passion for reliable and secure information technology and curiosity about new developments. If you do not meet all requirements, but are willing to learn, just let us know!
To apply, please fill in the form below. Only complete applications will be reviewed.